About the Firm
Glens Falls Attorney Provides Honest, Effective Representation
Experienced New York lawyer handles injury claims and other civil cases
Finding the right legal guidance not only increases the likelihood of a successful result, but eases the process at every stage of your matter. That guidance can be found at John M. Silvestri Attorney at Law, where I am committed to gaining a full understanding of your needs, expectations and goals. For more than 30 years, my Glens Falls firm has represented clients throughout Warren and Essex counties in a range of practice areas, including personal injury, estate planning, DWI defense and real estate. Regardless of your legal issue, you can count on being treated with the respect and dignity you deserve from the time we meet until your case is resolved. I understand that each client is unique, so my paramount concern is to determine if my firm is the right fit for your situation. I’ll give you an honest assessment of your options and establish what I hope will be a long-term professional relationship.
Thorough advocate advises on estate planning and property concerns
I pursue favorable resolutions to my clients’ legal challenges while providing each one with individualized attention. When something is important enough to require the assistance of counsel, you deserve an attorney who is:
- Established — With more than 35 years of legal practice, I have a deep understanding of both the written law and the practical considerations that must be addressed to achieve a positive outcome.
- Skillful — Whether you’re engaged in litigation, drafting a will or closing a property transaction, you can trust in my capable handling of complex tasks, such as assessing the potential value of a personal injury claim and negotiating a favorable settlement.
- Affordable — I’ve built a practice that lasts by maintaining cost-effective rates and serving as a trusted adviser over the long term.
As part of my firm’s commitment to the community, I offer a free initial consultation and take special care to meet the needs of men and women serving in one of our military branches.
Areas of Practice
Accomplished NY firm defends drivers against traffic and DWI charges
Serving clients throughout New York’s Adirondack North Country, my firm handles legal issues relating to:
- Personal injury — I represent personal injury victims seeking fair compensation from negligent parties in cases arising from auto accidents, premises liability claims and other types of harmful incidents.
- Real estate — Whether the parcel in question is residential or commercial, I offer detailed assistance with real estate transactions, disputes, land use issues and other property matters.
- Estate planning — I work closely with clients to prepare effective estate planning instruments, including wills and trusts, that protect and transfer their assets efficiently.
- Civil litigation — In civil litigation actions, my firm asserts the rights of clients and seeks to reach satisfactory resolutions without wasting time or resources. As a skilled litigator, I won’t hesitate to go to trial if that is the best way to accomplish your objectives.
- Driving offenses — I defend motorists who are charged with traffic violations, driving while intoxicated and other offenses, to help them avoid unwarranted fines, license suspensions and incarceration.
Whatever counsel you seek, you can rely on straightforward advice and open communication from an advocate who truly cares about your well-being.
Contact a knowledgeable Warren County, NY attorney for a free consultation
John M. Silvestri Attorney at Law assists Warren, Essex, Hamilton, Washington , Sara toga & Capital district clients with various legal matters, including injury, property and estate planning issues. Please call 518-480-7020 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation at my office in Glens Falls.